As always, The Center for Eye Care takes safety very seriously.
We have adopted some measures to protect your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our employees, families and communities during your next appointment. You should expect your visits to work a bit differently, while at the same time, providing you the care and attention you and your eyes need.
Here is what might look different at your next visit:
- Upon arrival, please make sure you are wearing a face mask. We are requiring them to be worn the entire time you are at our office. Our staff will also wear a face mask.
- You will be asked to fill out and submit any necessary paperwork online, or it must be mailed in prior to your appointment in order to reduce the amount of time you are in the office.
- You may be asked to wait in your car, rather than in the office waiting room or lobby. This will depend on which location your appointment is scheduled.
- We are reducing the number of appointments and scheduling them further apart to help with social distancing.
- There will be shields on some of the exam equipment to protect you.
- The physician will practice social distancing during your visit, ensuring there are at least 6 feet between you and the doctor-particularly during conversations.
- You may be offered a Telehealth video conference for a virtual appointment by our physician for existing patients. This is something our office will decide if it’s an option prior to your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Please continue to stay safe!
The Center for Eye Care